Configuring multiple monitors

K Anderson freebsduser at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 13:02:36 PDT 2005

This might seem far fetched, but what about downloading the ISO of LiveCD
for SuSe 9.x and burning it. I'm not sure if the NVidia drivers are setup
but perhaps they might be, and if so then you might be able to use the
configuration tools in there to hopefully turn on dual display. And from
that you might be able to look at the X configuration file and make a few
notes.

Hmm, did a google search on your error message so check this link out -
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/archive/17/2004/09/1/225781

Hope something helps you. :)