FreeFontPath: FPE "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing.

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Fri Sep 16 12:19:42 PDT 2005

I googled and googled and found quite some references to this, but NONE
have the answer where this errormessage comes from.

Up to yesterday I did NOt have this message running X and shutting down.
It started after a small X crash. All *seems* to work well, except for
this message. It appears after shutting down X (it is also in the
Xorg.3.log). I cannot find what to do to get rid of it, neither do I
know what is causing this message to appear.

Someone suggested is was a FS error. So I single booted and run fsck.
No errors.

I really hope one of you has some suggestions on this issue

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11-stable ++ FreeBSD 5.4