make release problem

Beecher Rintoul akbeech at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:34:27 PDT 2005

I just did a release snapshot and everything worked except the last steps
creating the CD iso files. they simply don't exist. All of the supporting
files are in place and I can do a mkisofs and create a bootable working disk.
Can someone shed some light on how to get the script working? Here is the
last part of make release:

Setting up FTP distribution area
0 blocks
0 blocks
touch ftp.1
Building CDROM live filesystem image
0 blocks
0 blocks
0 blocks
0 blocks
0 blocks
0 blocks
0 blocks
0 blocks
Setting up CDROM boot area
touch cdrom.1
Building CDROM disc1 filesystem image
0 blocks
0 blocks
Building CDROM disc2 filesystem image
touch cdrom.2
Building bootonly CDROM filesystem image
touch cdrom.3
Release done

TIA

Beech

Beech Rintoul - System Administrator - akbeech at gmail.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9th Avenue Ste.310
/ \