Worried ...

Oliver Leitner Shadow333 at gmx.at
Wed Sep 14 03:14:37 PDT 2005

well, there is a possibility that he got hacked, its a common tactic to
use a port of another program for a shell of some kind.

but we cannot tell, as long as we dont get further info from you, graham.

informations like: what else does the syslog says, a list of used ports
and the programs running on them, etc...

Greetings
Oliver Leitner
Technical Staff
http://www.shells.at