Thanks a lot!!!

rolan herreria rhod_herreria at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 23:21:19 PDT 2005

Dear Everyone,

We are just worrying about the BSA RAID (http://www.bsa.org/philippines/events/Anti-Piracy-Team.cfm). We like to change our OS but not that expensive like Microsoft OS... The amount of MS WinXP Pro here is Php9400.00 and we have  10 PC's so we nid Php94,000.00...Those games that we want to run are Ragnarok, Counterstrike, Warcraft Frozenthrone III. Doom3 and any Online Games...

I wanted to know what you can suggest to us.

Pls. help us we need your immediate reply.

Rolan
Internet Cafe Owner