i386/amd64 co-exist

Sean rsh.lists at comcast.net
Sat Sep 10 14:19:38 PDT 2005

I would like to be able to setup a system so that on power up I can
choose weather to boot into either i386 or amd64.
Is this possible or would I some how have to install the two releases on
their own?

No matter what I do above I would also like to be able to have a user
log in no matter which kernel is up and have their own home directory.
I am guessing that if I put /usr/home on its own then that could solve
that idea?

Anyone doing anything like this or know of a site to point me at for
some information?

				Thanks
				Sean