Suggestions for www.freebsd.org and questions

Malachi de Ælfweald malachid at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:23:14 PDT 2005

Regarding your item #2, I do that every time I go to install FreeBSD.
Although, I have noticed that the posted suggested partitions don't match
very well with what my current FreeBSD server actually uses (for example, my
/var partition is taking MUCH more than the recommended space). I wonder if
that section specifically needs updated to reflect minimum as well as larger
system setups.