Which games are good, and easy to install?

WOB wayofbsd at verizon.net
Sat Sep 10 08:42:35 PDT 2005

I installed the nvidia driver, and player enemy-territory - which was a
lot of fun!  Foobillard worked well, too.

I started going through the ports installing a  lot of games, but some
of them required other files.  For example, doomlegacy needed a WAD file
- so I couldn't play it.  Other games were client-server based, and it
wasn't immediately obvious how to get them running.

A few games just core dump, like flightgear.

I'm using FreeBSD 6.0-B4.