make.conf and Nocona Xeon

magikman magikmanv2 at cox.net
Sat Sep 10 05:38:44 PDT 2005

Hi,

    I am trying to setup a server with two Nocona Xeons and can't
decided what flags I should use in my make.conf. I have looked at the
example make.conf that comes with FBSD-5.4, however, this has left me a
tad bit confused. I have also checked google for a possible answer, but
some people are using amd64 some are using nocona and some are just
using pentium4 for their CLFAGS. Do any of you know what the best
combination of flags would be for this processor? Or if any of you could
post your make.conf as an example i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Me