MYSQLD mysql-server for 5.2.1

John Do pcbsdguy at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 9 21:01:25 PDT 2005

Thanks Dan again

That does work.

The only bothering me is the fact that I had no idea
where to look :)

Also in Linux normally comands like mysqld can be run
automatically instead of running a .sh file

And the real confusing thing is that there is no
chkconfig sort of utility that automatically adds an
entry.

I wouldn't have known what to add to rc.conf if you
didn't mention it.

Did I do do something wrong or is there a way to make
FreeBSD packages like this do more configuration such
as automatic server/start enabling etc...

Thanks!