5.4-rel Bootloader Wedgie on Supermicro 5013C-MT

Chris St Denis chris at aebc.com
Fri Sep 9 19:30:46 PDT 2005

I think I've had this problem with a similar supermicro system.
The solution for me was to turn off the onboard ide raid controller.

I see SCSI in those server specs. If you are using all SCSI try disabeling
all the ata and sata in the bios. Also, try turning off raid features of the
SCSI if you can (If you need to, you can always fall back to gmirror or
something).