How to install Vmware5 in FreeBSD?

Frank Mueller - emendis GmbH Frank.Mueller at emendis.de
Fri Sep 9 07:25:49 PDT 2005

Before installing the qemu port, just edit your make.conf and add
WITH_KQEMU="YES"
This will build and install the appropriate Module.
When install is finished u can use it as usual
kldload kqemu
That's it! ;)

GL,

Ice

--
Frank Mueller
eMail: Frank.Mueller at emendis.de
Mobil: +49.177.6858655
Fax: +49.951.3039342

emendis GmbH
Hofmannstr. 89, 91052 Erlangen, Germany
Fon: +49.9131.817361
Fax: +49.9131.817386

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gunter Kroeber, Volker Wiesinger
Sitz Erlangen, Amtsgericht Fuerth HRB 10116