GPIB support

Loren M. Lang lorenl at alzatex.com
Fri Sep 9 02:40:23 PDT 2005

Recently, I discovered that FreeBSD supports at least one GPIB PCMCIA
card in it's kernel sources.  There also seems to be a userspace library
for accessing it.  I had done some work with GPIB in the past, but I
never realized FreeBSD had any support for it, so we stuck with windows.
How come this isn't listed in the hardware compatibility list for
freebsd?

--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.

Fingerprint: CEE1 AAE2 F66C 59B5 34CA  C415 6D35 E847 0118 A3D2