command question..

Eric Murphy eam404 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 14:45:01 PDT 2005

Hey guys heres a quick question for you...

I am trying to ping a certain website with the following command .  ping
yahoo.com

I would like to log all requests that come back higher then 100 or any #
i specify.

I figured I could use the script command but im not sure how to go from
there?

Reason for this is to prove to my ISP that there is something wrong with
my connection :)

Would it also be possible to log the date and time of each requets?

So inconclusion I'd like to log all icmp requests that come back higher
then 100 by date and time into a log file.

Thanks