Running Program memory limit

Mark Ruggles mark.ruggles at lcn.com
Thu Sep 8 02:40:59 PDT 2005

The system is a Dell Xps gen 2 Laptop with 2 gig RAM

998meg free in swap,

output of df -h:

Filesystem     Size    Used   Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/ad0s3a    248M     77M    151M    34%    /
devfs          1.0K    1.0K      0B   100%    /dev
/dev/ad0s3e    496M    4.5M    452M     1%    /tmp
/dev/ad0s3f     19G     10G    6.9G    60%    /usr
/dev/ad0s3d    496M     50M    406M    11%    /var

the interesting thing is that the same thing happens when using mozilla
thunderbird to do the same thing...