dns resolutions -- again

Jerod Prothe jprothe at usd217.org
Wed Sep 7 12:22:34 PDT 2005

Hello all,
   I contacted this list a few weeks ago (got good responses - thanks) but now
it seems that other domains are still not getting refreshed.
I set my zone file refresh at 20m.  Why is it that our domain (usd217.org) gets
recognized by other domains (example: acck.edu) but not by my isp (pld.com).  I
called them to ask for them to clear their cache but they seem unwilling and not
responsive.  The old server (otto) should not be getting asked to handle mail,
but unfortunately, others' records seem to indicate that.  How can I get this
changed throughout the internet?

Thanks.

Jerod