FreeBSD v6

Chris St Denis chris at aebc.com
Wed Sep 7 03:07:22 PDT 2005

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.0R/todo.html

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Gerard Seibert
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:11 AM
To: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Subject: FreeBSD v6

I am attempting to find some information regarding the upcoming release
of version 6 of FreeBSD. I want to find out what the differences between
this version and version 5.x are. In addition, I wanted to see what, if
any new features are being included in this new release.

I have not been able to find a definitive listing in regards to this
release. Perhaps someone here can point me in the right direction.

--
Gerard E. Seibert
gerard-seibert at suscom.net

	If you wish to learn the highest truths, begin with the alphabet.