Repairing "kernel not found"

Frederick N. Brier fbrier at multideck.com
Tue Sep 6 16:33:34 PDT 2005

More info.  If I "ls" either before or after setting the bootpath or
module_path environment variables, the response is: "open '/' failed: no
such file or directory".  The "load kernel" command returns: "can't file
'kernel'".  Do I need to load a module so that the 3Ware drive "twe" is
loaded?  The loaddev and currdev variables are both set to "disk1s1a:"
Thank you again.

Fred.