Trouble with RPM port

Frederico Franzosi ffranzosi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:58:55 PDT 2005

I'm having some strange troubles with RPM port, I already tried to
cvsup, but the error is still there could anybody get the solution
from that output:
===>  Configuring for rpm-3.0.6_10
./configure: 123: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to ports at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/archivers/rpm/work/rpm-3.0.6/config.log" including the output of
the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to provide
an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an `ls
/var/db/pkg`)