what tweaks for stable-supfile in RELENG_6 ? (update after initial install)

WOB wayofbsd at verizon.net
Mon Sep 5 08:53:21 PDT 2005

Hi Giorgos,

>>For 6.0-Beta3, I plan to only change to RELENG_6, like this:
>>
>> nano -w stable-supfile
>>   host = cvsup10.FreeBSD.org
>>   *default release=cvs tag=RELENG_6
>>   ports-all tag=.
>>   doc-all tag=.
>>

>You're not getting any of the "source" collections this way and you have
>unnecessarily trimmed useful defaults.

That is actually just a snippet from my stable-supfile, those are just
the lines that I changed.  The file is otherwise the same as the one in
the examples directory.  I start with these commands:

   cd /usr/src
   cp /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile .
   cp /usr/share/examples/cvsup/refuse .
   nano -w stable-supfile

thanks!