Microsoft Outlook Calendar Sharing

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Mon Sep 5 01:53:27 PDT 2005

On Sep 5, 2005, at 5:14 PM, Shane James wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Can you suggest a nice 'Microsoft Exchange' clone or a daemon that
> can allow 'Microsoft Calendar sharing' to interface with it?
>
> Regards,
> Shane James

     I don't know of any one program in particular, but if people had
access to a shared calendar via a shared folder or could transfer the
calendar to a shared location that is 'publishable' to, you could
always use mozilla's calendar plugin <http://www.mozilla.org/projects/
calendar> in either mozilla, firefox, or thunderbird. Sunbird isn't
really being supported anymore, even though it's a fairly nice
separate program-for at least Windows. I had lots of issues compiling/
running the binary it in Linux, and I assume that it's similar in
FreeBSD.
-Garrett