about FreeBSD 5.3

Marko Bukovinsky bukovinsky at siol.net
Mon Sep 5 01:01:43 PDT 2005

Well, when i try to install it i have a lot of problems.
1. i use express setup but when its finished it and i run it ask me for password , but sinse i install it it didnt ask me to type it.

2. When i wonnet to install packages and select all i have wont it ,every time first package was installed my computer restarted i i have had to select it again.

Tell me how to fix this problem and what packages i have to use that i will have a graphical desktop - like windows ?