How can I stop "discard oversize frame" errors? [SOLVED]

Bryan Albright bryana at darth-vader.org
Sat Sep 3 06:01:31 PDT 2005

On 09/01/05 at 01:52PM, Bryan Albright wrote:

I figured I'd post this for the archives.

The switch that my 2 servers are connecting to is set to 100/half
duplex (default setting after a power outage -- happened roughly 2
weks ago) and my FreeBSD box is hardcoded to 100/Full.

Checked the router, re-set it to 100/Full, and the errors stopped.
(-:

Thanks to everybody, especially Chuck Swiger for the help!

Bryan

--
The board is set, the pieces are moving.  We come to it at last... The
great battle of our time.  -- Gandalf