INFORMATION

Hexren me at hexren.net
Sat Sep 3 05:50:29 PDT 2005

> Greetings!!!

> IŽm a software develper, I use Java like platform for launch my proyects.
> To the end users I like give them a little warranty on the producto, but i
> have a problem How can i know when the end user open the source code and
> made a modification?, I need know this, becouse if the end user open the
> source code the end user will lose the warranty, following my criterias of
> user atention.

> Thanks for your attention and help.

I do not see a way to do this. With the posible exeption of sshing
into the costumers system an comparing MD5 digest of the .class files
he is using with your original files.
But are you not mounting the wrong horse ?
I mean somebody who is skilled enough to modify the source to his
liking should be wise enough to see that it is of no use asking you
for help without telling you that he is not running the original
source.