Getting FreeBSD CD roms

Charles Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Fri Sep 2 10:04:56 PDT 2005

On Sep 2, 2005, at 12:43 PM, Dennis Barneveld wrote:
> How can I get those CD'd. I understand it will now be version 5.xx
> I live in The Netherlands. There is a deliverer in Germany, so I
> guess that is
> a good deliverer.
>
> So what is needed. Obviously a way for me to pay for the CD's with the
> software.
>
> After that of course those CD need to be sent to me. My adres is:

While there is nothing wrong with purchasing FreeBSD from a vendor
who sells CD-ROMs, please be aware that you can download and burn the
FreeBSD .iso images yourself for free (well, you have to supply the
CD blank and the bandwidth):

http://www.freebsd.org/where.html
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES/5.4/

The people on this mailing list are here to answer questions about
FreeBSD; we don't necessarily try to sell you stuff.  :-)

--
-Chuck