and the winner is...

Mario Carugno mcarugno at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:19:16 PDT 2005

I there, i was trying freebsd for a while, and comparing it against
debian/linux.
The winner was Debian by far... Freebsd could be stable, but it is not
faster... and Debian is far much more 'usable'.
 Freebsd package installation is very laborious compared with Debian's apt
system. I have to search in each CD, know dependences,...
 X configuration is hard too when the autodetected configuration doesn't
works...
 I think fbsd is good, but needs some user facilities.