The best scripts ever (trick or treat)

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Mon Oct 31 22:01:10 PST 2005

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 08:13:31PM -0600, Kevin Kinsey wrote:
> Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
>
> >On 2005-10-31 17:11, Gary Kline <kline at tao.thought.org> wrote:
> >

> Also sounds a tad like forum fodder.  bsdforums.org is fairly
> well trafficked --- I daresay it'd do fairly well there, considering
> there's a "show us your desktop" thread that gets several posts
> a week for the past two years or so......

	Sounds like something I'll check into.  I'd think that a
	forum could be scoured and formatted into pages.  Given
	a few scripts.  Plus the *time*.

	gary

	PS: FWIW: I've got dozens of C functions that I use as
	    templates to create short ( < 500 line ) programs.
	    ---There used to be a publib suite of neat funcs....

--
   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix