The best scripts ever (trick or treat)

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Mon Oct 31 17:31:02 PST 2005

On 2005-10-31 17:11, Gary Kline <kline at tao.thought.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 10:18:12PM +0000, dgmm wrote:
> > On Monday 31 October 2005 21:21, Fafa Hafiz Krantz wrote:
> > > POST YOUR COOLEST SCRIPTS! <3 (trick or treat)
> >
> > Unless it's FreeBSD specific scripts you are talking about would
> > news://comp.unix.shell not be better for this?
>
> 	Yeah, but reached netnews may be more trouble for lots of us.
> 	I say, "Come on down!"

Nah!  Too much traffic for little gain, I think.

A web page with shell script collections and a link posted to the
list would be *much* more preferable, if you ask me.  A web page
is easier to extend later on, reorganize, categorize, present in
multiple ways, etc. without increasing the traffic of the list
immensely.