Compile Kernel Question

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Mon Oct 31 15:39:52 PST 2005

Greetings All,

Actually I did read over that information in the handbook but it only
seems to go into detail on mounting a CDROM and then installing the sources.

It does not tell me how, or where to download the sources over the net
or if there is some pkg way to get the sources. That is why I have sent
these messages to the forum for additional help.

Thanks,
Lonnie