modem

P.U.Kruppa root at pukruppa.de
Mon Oct 31 07:00:14 PST 2005

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005, Chrystian Lopez wrote:

>  how can i see where my modem is coneccted       how can accees  to i
>  t?
I guess you want to use a serial modem to connect to your
Internet Service Provider?
If so, have a look at
 	# man ppp
the section MANUAL DIALING . You can use this to find out which
settings your modem needs to establish your connection.
Then you can start reading the next section AUTOMATIC DIALING .

Have fun,

Uli.