KDE

Jack Thompson jthom59912 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 30 22:15:18 PST 2005

Hello, and Please   ,,,Somebody nudge me in the right direction,
I have a successful install of 6.0 RC1, and when I startx  it comes up with
three boxes , of  xterminals
I have Installed all the KDE files off CD,  Where I'm stuck is ,is there a
config file I need to edit to bring up KDE,??
Or have I not fully gotten all the necessary files loaded in at install, ??
Been reading in the handbook  but not finding
what I'm needing , This is my first time to ask a question to a list ,
Please be easy on a newbie, And of coarse
Thanks for any replies, JBT.