Mounting an iPod

edward kouye at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 30 01:55:31 PST 2005

Hi James,
Thanks for your interest. The page you indicate mentions rebuiding the
kernel with HFS/HFS+ support. I found a chapter on rebuilding kernels in
The Complete FreeBSD and I suppose the handbook also has something to
say about it.
I'll sort this out first and will come back to you about the scripts you
mentioned.
Edward