DMA errors

Gayn Winters gayn.winters at bristolsystems.com
Sat Oct 29 19:00:32 PDT 2005

Well, my first guess would be that you have a cable problem. Try a new
cable and/or make sure that the disk is on the master plug (at the end
of the 80-wire cable) and that the jumper on the drive is set to master
(DS and not cable select CS).

If you still have a problem, pls list mboard, controller, and give
output of fdisk and bsdlabel. (Do the latter before trying the commit.)

-gayn

Bristol Systems Inc.
714/532-6776
www.bristolsystems.com