Help with Apsfilter and HP 842c

E. J. Cerejo edu07643 at yahoo.com.br
Sat Oct 29 15:13:02 PDT 2005

I'm running FreeBSD 5.4 and my printer used to print
perfectly until I did a fresh install because had to
change hard drives, now I can't get my printer to
print using apsfilter.  Everytime I print the printer
starts feeding the paper and to print and then it just
hangs and sometimes it turns off.  I've checked the
error logs and all it tells me is this:

Oct 29 11:41:58 ecerejo hpijs: unable to write to
output, fd=6, count=4096: m

Your help would be appreciated.  Thank you.