Can FreeBSD 4.11 and 5.4 run on a HP DL-140 G2 server?

Paul Hamilton paulh at bdug.org.au
Sat Oct 29 05:56:45 PDT 2005

Hi Dinesh,

Ah, the ML-110 G2.  I have ordered one of those.  I thought I would have a
go at installing FreeBSD on it before I have to install Windows 2003 on it
for a client.

I am thinking about purchasing one next year, along with the new 3ware raid
5 card.  Try my hand at building a 1.5TB raid  :-)

Where did you get the patch from?

Cheers,

Paul