FreeBSD 4.11 + imap-uw = PAM problems

Gary Hayers gary at hayers.org
Fri Oct 28 16:08:11 PDT 2005

On my 4.11-STABLE box I dont get this in my logs, I have enclosed my
pam.cof for your consideration.

# Mail services
imap    auth    required        pam_unix.so	try_first_pass
pop3    auth    required        pam_unix.so	try_first_pass
#imap    auth    required        pam_unix.so
#imap    account required        pam_unix.so
#imap    session required        pam_unix.so
#pop3    auth    required        pam_unix.so
#pop3    account required        pam_unix.so
#pop3    session required        pam_unix.so