libtool: link: `/hsphere/shared/lib/libiconv.la' is not a valid libtool archive

Pang freebsd at laws.ms
Thu Oct 27 15:39:05 PDT 2005

Hello Everyone,
  I have tried to compile PHP4.4.0 and got the following error:

grep: /hsphere/shared/lib/libiconv.la: No such file or directory
sed: /hsphere/shared/lib/libiconv.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/hsphere/shared/lib/libiconv.la' is not a valid libtool
archive

  I have tried to reinstall libtool and libiconv, but the problem is not
fixed. Could you tell me which port install libiconv.la?

  My FreeBSD version is 5.4

Thanks
Pang