(no subject)

George Katsanos gkatsanos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 23:48:25 PDT 2005

Hello ,

Since the actual 6.0 Release is taking too long , would you suggest me
installing 6.0 RC-1 and then then 6.0 is out , can I just apply some patches
, or I should Re-makeworld everything?...

And another question , I'm on a PIII 550 with 256MB ram . I have 5.3 and
some broken libs .Would you suggest me doing a fresh install , or a make
world ? Consider I don't have the experience the second procedure takes ,
but I've heard both opinions. Should I do a portupgrade -a after the
makeworld ?...

Thank you

George