Reading Startup Message Prior to Start Menu

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Wed Oct 26 06:19:02 PDT 2005

I have FreeBSD 5.4 running. When it boots up, it prints some information
onto the screen, and then prints out the start up menu.

How do I go about seeing what that information was that was printed out
prior to the startup menu presentation? I am just sort of curious as to
what it is displaying.

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard at seibercom.net

	The word "spine" is of course an anagram of the word "penis". This
	is true in almost fifty percent of the languages of the Galaxy and
	many people have attempted to explain why. Usually the explanations
	get bogged down in silly ones about "stand erect".