swat

eoghan freebsd at redry.net
Tue Oct 25 12:06:38 PDT 2005

On 25 Oct 2005, at 19:59, Glenn Dawson wrote:

> At 11:52 AM 10/25/2005, eoghan wrote:
>
>> Hello
>> I have followed the manual for setting up SWAT.
>> http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/SWAT.html
>> I have checked my /etc/services and it has
>> swat    901/tcp
>> and I have commented in the line in /etc/inetd.conf
>> swat    stream    tcp        nowait/400        root /usr/local/
>> sbin/swat    swat
>>

> The path might be correct, but the extra space after /usr/local/ is
> going to cause trouble.

Its my mail client (i think?)... im using apple mail. I can assure
you there is no space (this actually caused confusion
before)... not sure why mail is adding spaces...
anyway, there is no space there in my inetd.conf...
hmmm test....
this/has/no/spaces/at/all/between/any/of/these/words
But thanks!
Eoghan