Installation problem with Freebsd 5.4

Jayesh Jayan jayesh.freebsdlist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 06:57:35 PDT 2005

I am installing freebsd on this machine for the first time.

Anyhow i have installed freebsd on another machine with out any problem
which has AMD athlon 2.8 GHz, 256 MB DDR ram, 40 GB SEAGATE HDD.

I just wanted to use this machine as my gateway machine which will not have
any monitor or so connected to it.