samba question

spen renas13 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 01:52:22 PDT 2005

I have already changed the way to enable samba on the
machine. I do not use this in rc.conf
>"echo " smbd" && /usr/local/sbin/smbd -D
>echo " nmbd" && /usr/local/sbin/nmbd -D "

but simply:

#enable samba
samba_enable="YES"

the last message was the one I posted. Fortunatelly I
haven't got any mail since then, so I guess things are
OK.  Do you think the whole problem was on those two
lines above that I used to have in my rc.conf?

i'll include the last mail I got for abort trap:
Message 1: