promail error message

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Oct 23 10:13:59 PDT 2005

I'm trying to implement a new users .procmailrc file, and I'm getting this:

Suspicious rcfile "/home/sff/.procmailrc"

in /var/mail/log

Here's the .prcmailrc file

SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:.

DEFAULT=/var/Mail/sff

MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail # You'd better make sure it exists
LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail
LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmail/procmail.log

# Create a backup cache of 1000 most recent messages in case of mistakes
:0 c
${MAILDIR}/.backup

  :0 ic
	| cd ${MAILDIR}/.backup && rm -f dummy `ls -t msg.* | sed -e 1,1000d`

# Regenerate "From" lines to make sure they are valid
:0 fhw
| formail -I "From " -a "From "

# Regenerate "From" lines to make sure they are valid
:0 fhw
| formail -I "From " -a "From "

TO=`formail -xTo:`

# is moved to "viruses".
:0:
| formail -I "To: is_virus, $TO"

# Mails with a score of 15 or higher are almost certainly spam (with 0.05%
# false positives according to rules/STATISTICS.txt). Let's put them in a
# different mbox. (This one is optional.)
:0:
| formail -I "To: certainly_spam, $TO"

# All mail tagged as spam (eg. with a score higher than the set threshold)
# is moved to "probably-spam".
:0:
| formail -I "To: probably_spam, $TO"

# If you leav this in messages already in teh DCC list of spam
@ will simply be /dev/null'd
# If you'd rather keep this, just change the action line
# to be like one of the formail commands above.
:0 fW
| /usr/local/bin/dccproc -ERw whiteclnt -ccmn,10
:0 e
{
   EXITCODE=67
   :0
   /dev/null
 }

 And here are the permissions:

-rw-r-----  1 sff  staff  1417 Oct 23 12:55 .procmailrc

What am I doing wrong?

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967