qemu

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Sun Oct 23 07:44:41 PDT 2005

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:53:10 +0200
Roland Smith <rsmith at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 02:28:50PM +0200, dick hoogendijk wrote:
> > I discouvered QEMU today and I think it is an amazing program.
>
> Indeed. Very usefull to check out other OS on your FreeBSD box.

Win98 is up and runnign very smoothly. I'm very impressed. I used to
run vmware3 on FreeBSD, but lately this was kind of a hassle on my 5.4
system. Hangups, crashes..

QEMU even toggles between fullscreen and a small window without errors
(unlike vmware) and last but nog least, even the sound is OK!

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11-stable ++ FreeBSD 5.4