gxine seg fault

makisupa bsd.makisupa at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 22 16:32:23 PDT 2005

Anybody ever get a segmentation fault (core dump) whenever going to full
screen while playing a dvd with gxine?  xine works though...that's
really wierd.  I tried to run through the dump with bug buddy but it
keeps freezing.  This happens no matter what video plugin i select and
nearly every time i go to fullscreen.  There is no error generated in a
terminal.  While googling i found a bloke who had the same problem but
no solution was found...So i'm hoping someone can point me in the right
direction.

FreeBSD newbie.  gxine installed from an up to date ports tree.  Please
help....And thanks.  Loving freebsd more everyday.

/mak.