Editor for C & C++ language

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.nau.ua at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 14:17:30 PDT 2005

On Sat, Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:07:19 +0200 (GMT)
vittorio <vdemart1 at tin.it> wrote:

> Working usually under kde I'm looking for something similar to the
> llc-win32 program under ms-windows - that is a development
> environment where you can edit your c++ program, compile it, debug it
> step by step, and finally run it in a suitable window.
> I tried the nice editor kate which allows to compile the file only.
> No debugging, no running.
> Is  there anything of the kind of llc-win32?
> Ciao
> Vittorio

I don't know what llc-win32 is, but try using Code::Blocks Studio
(http://www.codeblocks.org/) or Dev-C++
(http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html). The last is written in
Delphi and I have no idea if it could be compiled under FreeBSD.
Good luck with that.