samba question

spen renas13 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 07:57:01 PDT 2005

Hello to all.
I have a FreeBSD 5.4 Stable machine on my network.  I
have recently installed smb,for the 2nd time from
/usr/ports/net/samba3.  I have setted up a basic
configuration which will follow. My config is located
in /usr/local/etc/smb.conf
#======================= Global Settings
=====================================
[global]

   workgroup = local
   server string = Samba Server
   security = share
   hosts allow = 10.1.10.1/255.255.255.0
   load printers = no
   user = nobody
   log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
   max log size = 50
   socket options = TCP_NODELAY
   dns proxy = no
   force directory mode = 777
   null passwords = yes
   encrypt passwords = yes
   public = no
   security = share

==============================
[homes]
   comment = Home Directories
   browseable = no
   writable = no

[public]
   comment = %h Shared Public Directory

   path = /public
   public = yes
   writable = yes
   write list = nobody, at nobody
   force group = nobody

   force user = nobody
   read only = no

   browsable = yes
   user = nobody, at nobody
   socket options = TCP_NODELAY

I have access to my freeBSD machine via windows. BUT I
keep getting this weird mail from cron:

Message 1: