Stopping the logging to console from pf ?

kilim kilim at phenix.rootshell.be
Thu Oct 20 03:47:37 PDT 2005

Hello,

I'd like to stop pf logging to the console.

So I've read syslog.conf(5) & syslogd(8) and then I tried my best with
/etc/syslog.conf. By deleting one service after another:

*.err;kern.warning;auth.notice;mail.crit           /dev/console

where I've just completely commented out any logging to the console,
but pf is so persistent, that it just keeps logging on.

How can I stop pf from logging to the console as I find it distracting
to type when its various messages keep popping up ?

Thank you !