Install Question

Kevin Yates kaptaink at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:57:17 PDT 2005

Hello,

 I have a question to which I am hoping there is a simple solution.
I've got an old notebook (IBM Thinkpad 560X) and I'd like to install
FreeBSD. I don't have a CD-ROM, floppy drive, or bootable PCMCIA
drive. My hard drive has nothing on it at the moment.

 Can I image something onto the hard drive in order to install FreeBSD
over FTP, serial, or directly from the hard drive?  I have removed the
hard drive and have the proper adapters to connect it to a regular
desktop PC. What to do next?

Thanks!
Kevin
kaptaink at gmail.com