Please help me !

simon butsana spbutsana at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 19 06:39:10 PDT 2005

Hi,

Please try:

1. The FreeBSD handbook (available on www.freebsd.org or from FreeBSD Mall www.freebsdmall.com). It has an excellent chapter on the installation process

2. Then you can check Afnog's website at ws.afnog.org
They have interesting and clear, step-by-step tutorials  on building web servers, mail servers, clustering servers, etc.

3. Last but not least, try Greg Lehey's book "The complete FreeBSD". There also "Absolute FreeBSD". These are good guides to several topics, including system administration.

Hope this helps,

Simon

mohammad ajorlou <m_ajorlou at hotmail.com> a écrit :

Dear sir

I'm Mohammad Ajorlou
I have MCP,MCSA,MCSE 2000 & 2003 certification , but very like learn
FreeBSD Operating System
i know FreeBSD very very stable , reliable and secure but
unfortunately i don't know where must learn it

Please help me that which resource and document must use for learning
FreeBSD

Thank you

[1]Find just what you're after with the new, more precise MSN Search -
try it now!